Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today

I awoke this morning, melted into the presence of love. The voice in my heart was singing to me. My heart was singing to me. I could feel this intense love wash over me. I knew this was the day.

Today is the day. Are you ready? Today is not a day for fear… Not a day for procrastination. Today is not a day to hide your light under a bush. Today is not a day for nervousness. But a day for action.

I reach for the phone, and made a couple of calls. And I was met with something called resistance. I could feel that fear… That nervousness… That embarrassment coming up form the floor. I reach within me for that same presence that stir me awake this morning. My heart was immediate calm by that power and presences that resides inside me.

This is waiting game now. My intentions have been set. All I had to do was to be patient and let the Universe works its magic. I sat down to blog my feelings of this morning. I also notice I’m rested and I’m not battling with my ego. I am one with the presence of my higher power I called Manasseh.

Today is the day for Love and Blessings. Blessed Be.

No comments: