Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Authentic Voice

Where did I get this voice? Did these words comes out of me? Who wrote these words?

"I am Manasseh, The Mystic Warrior. I have come from the Light of Universal Love, to this planet to participate in the great healing work of all beings that I shall come in contact during my time on Earth. I am healed and empowered by the invisible golden light that which is the Source called Love. That Source is called by many names. I am a powerful being, protected by the Angelic Realm that surrounds the planet Earth. I come with an open heart, and a willing mind to receive all wisdom that which is pass down from the great Mystics, Sages, Avatars, and Ascended Masters." 25 October 2005

What force cause me to write beautiful words?

"I believe in the invisible golden light that which is the Source called Love.
The Universal Light Source. Creator of all that is, seen and unseen.
I honor Elohim, the Highest of the Karma Lords.
I honor Yeshua as a Ascended Master and my Spirit Guide.
I honor Manasseh, the Light Warrior that dwells in me as one with you.
I honor Buddha, Jesus, Krishna, and Mahatma Gandhi as spiritual teachers.
And I shall pay tribute to His Holiness, the Dali Lama as he demonstrates
Peace against the violence that is a plague upon the Globe.
We are one with the planet, with every creature that dwells there on.
When we hurt one, we hurt all,

I believe in Spirit that is energy, which it cannot be destroyed or manipulated by the ego of man.
But is integrated for the service of holistic mediumship for the healing of the broken spirit.
The inherent need to connect in community brotherhood of man as in the world of spirits.
Without condemnation or judgment from any entity, but with personal responsibility can each individual soul can experience the whole spectrum of the human condition in several lifetimes and gain critical knowledge for its mastery devolvement through reincarnation.
We are God." 26 September 2006

Answer: The Inner voice. We all have it...It's in every one of us. Some called it their higher power. It comes from the center of your heart.

Love and Blessings to all

No comments: