Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Know God And Go Crazy!

I think I just open a can of worms. My mentor just push me over the edge. This afternoon, I got to hang out with Anakhe and my good friend, Gene. We just hung out and had good time talking about our dreams and aberrations. The discussion center the creativity of writing. Writing stories...writing books...writing blogs, whatever writing does to connect you with the Devine. In this big heart of mine are many stories just waiting to be pour out on to the table for all to see. I was given a assignment, two years back, by my Spirit Guide. The assignment is to write a book, which I have been (I gotta go seek a big word from my spelling master) procrastinating to write.

Yeshua, I want to stop here and write about Gene. Gene is a big, open hearted guy, with big dreams. Gene is into digital media. Gene loves to make and produce videos. His big dream is to produce a DVD documentary about the connection with the Divine. This I know, because he filmed two hours at my birthday party, (October 1st) and two more hours this afternoon. I sure hope he's a good editor and gets my good side.

Peter, you're so vain!
Yeshua?
Nope. I'm Manasseh. Your higher-self, your God-self.
I feel Manasseh is harder on me than Yeshua. Manasseh, do you now realize we're live?
What do you mean, Peter? We are alive.
NO! I mean, Anakha and Gene came over to the apartment. Anakha discover my new blog on the computer. She sat down to read it.
"This is good stuff." she told me. "Is it going out to any one?"
"No. Not yet." I reply.
"Here, lets make e-mail list and publish the URL." Anakha grabs the keyboard from me and finds my contacts list.
"Okay Peter, who do you want on the list." Ask Anakha. First, she challenge me for twenty people on the list.
"How bout ten?" I said.
"15?" She negotiated with me.
"Okay. 15." We go through my contacts list. She adds two more e-mails of people who know me. We review the list of names and end up with 25 names.
"I shell give you the honors." Anakha said as she moves the mouse arrow over the "Send" button.
Here I am, bloging to the world, and talking to myself. People are going to think I'm crazy.
You are crazy, Peter. Anakha is crazy. Gene is crazy. This is the process what Andrew Harvey discribe to know God. To know the Divine from within.
I think I just have lost my mind. I have open up a can of worms.
You're in good company, Peter. Don't threat! Get over it.
I asked Anakha today, how she was doing? "I'm going crazy, Peter." She reply. "You want to join me?"
I have found my teachers, and I'm so grateful they are in my life. I'm back on the path again and going crazy.

Love and Blessings.

1 comment:

Anakha Coman said...

WooHoo...You go Peter...write your madman ramblings...you are in such good company with the rowdy saints and mytics...Hafiz, Kabir, Rumi, Mira, Yeshua and all the rest of the crazy Lovers of the One. Thank you for teaching me about moving beyond the limitations of the body and mind and entering into the place of intention, creation and connection. I am blessed to have you as a guide and teacher in my life. And, WOW Peter...you wrote a lot tonight!
As Prince sings, "Let's Go Crazy!"
Amen!