Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Naked Truth

The theme of the day seems to be integrity. Anakha spoke about it in her blog. She describes it as radical honesty. As I read her blog every night, she reveals a little more of herself by peeling off the layers of her false-self. She adds in her blog, the build up of pain of being hurt and disappointment over the years, we develop masks and disguises as buffers to protect our hearts from being expose to the world.

In his last few discussions, Barry, has been describing ways of moving into higher levels of consciousness. Barry usese the metaphor of building a new building. Do we take short cuts and use inferior materials or do we use the best quality of the materials in our building? It will cost more in the long run for upgrades and repaires. Why not be in integrity now, by useing "Up front cost," which in turn we will have a more sustainable building or environment for our use and enjoyment?

What is Spirit trying to say to me? What is Yeshua teaching me? I ware a green necklace and pendulant to remind me who I am and the power I have. The first time I placed it around my neck, I can hear Spirit saying to me, "Integrity is Upmost." If I want to hang out with these "Light-Minded" people, I must step up to the plate and take full personal responsibility. To be in integrity...To expose the naked truth. I honor Anakha and Barry as my teachers. I love them.

Love and Blessings,

No comments: