Saturday, October 6, 2007

Shift

Last week, I move to a new bank. The church I attend, is moving to a different location. I feel a shift is coming. What does this mean to me? Something in my inner world is reflecting outwardly. I have notice recently how my thoughts seem to have shifted. Not to long ago, I can remember thinking...I'm a good person...there is nothing wrong with me...I am worthy...My Heavenly Father still loves me, even thuogh I left His earthly church.

Now, my thoughts are...I am the perfect love of God...Be still and know I am God...I am Manasseh, Mystical Healer, Light Warrior...Yes, I am a healer. I have manifasted one of my biggest dreams. I manifasted an Alaska cruise. I have manifasted the most awaken and beautiful souls I have ever met. I attend possibly the most dynamic spiritual community in the country. I am greatly influence by two great living souls who must be under the guidance of Yeshua. between the two, my soul vibrates with loves light healing peace.

Anahka S. Coman, what can I say about this woman. Wow, What a Goddess! A New Thought traveling minister. She is some one who does not have their own church, i.e. spiritual community. So, what does she do? She builds her own virtual spiritual community and blogs. I religiously read those blogs every night before bed. She feeds my soul by the way she expresses herself with her powerful wit and the command of language. A link to NakedHeart is found on this page. I regularly respone to her blog. One coment I made on 24 September 2007:

I want to command you for binging Anakha, authentic Anakha.
Bold, raw, and vulnerable.
I see the nakedness of Anakha lay out before us, in all her beauty.
So vulnerable before God...you and me.
Congratulations Anakha, you made it back...Back to the real you.
You see, when you learn to love yourself..Actually BEING in love with
yourself, then you are in love with God...Your Holy-BEINGness.
Revelations Of Christ, Paramahansa Yogananda, 2007. This is the book
you’re suppose to have in your hands.
With Love, Manasseh

Barry A. Dennis, Amazing genius, a big dreamer and manifaster. With his own church in a brand new building located in wilsonville, Oregon, Barry can dazzle the day lights out of his audience with his creative poetry, It's A New Day. Barry holds my soul spellbound by converting the ordinary into the extraordinary. What a gift this man has by teaching his congrates to "GO BE IT!"

Love and Blessings

No comments: