Sunday, October 14, 2007

Spiritual Networking

I going to be short and sweet tonight. I know you’ve been waiting for what new experience the Universe may bring you. I’ve felt these same yearning too. This I know, the Universe is ready to ratchet it up a notch…God and the Angels are bringing “Light-Minded” together all over the planet. All this for one purpose only, building of spiritual community. People are flocking to these spiritual communities for connection and healing. I have often wonder how two complete strangers come together by finding one another in a sea of billions, hook up and begin a journey together. I encounter two such people this evening. A male friend, whom I known since my LEC days, and a lady, who I’ve met for the first time tonight. Just by the feel of the energy of the conversation, I can tell these people have work to do before parting ways. I love the way Spirit works.

Love and Blessings

No comments: