Sunday, October 28, 2007

Omnipresence On The Internet

Guess what happens when you Google, Anakha Coman? You get a whole of info on her, and then look at the fourth listing down the page… Oh, My God! I’m on the Internet!

Yes Peter. God sees you. And God sees Anakha too. You’re in Divine Company. Now, your soul brother, Quin, knows where to find you. He is going to tell all of his soul brothers and sisters about the “You Are God!” blog.

Good! They will find the “Naked Heart” blog. Think you, Manasseh. I think the “Naked Heart” blog is a better blog than mine. I thought I was not allowed to blog late at night?

Yes Peter, we do have that agreement. It doesn’t matter which blog is better. Peter, you know better than this. Why do you stick your ego in a place where doesn’t belong? This the point why you are not suppose to blog late at night. You had a long and eventful day, and now you are tired.

But, I want to share my spiritual experiences of this day to my Beloved community… to my soul brothers and sisters.

They are going have to wait until you are rested. When your ego is out of the way. It’s eleven o’clock at night; it is your bedtime. You have to work tomorrow.

Good night… Love and Blessings

1 comment:

maitreya said...

God Night Love and Blessings to you dear Beloved