Saturday, November 3, 2007

Yeshua and Manasseh

I always wonder what life was like walking with Yeshua. My heart desire a glimpse of the incredible journey we had together. I put it out to the Universe to know a gifted medium – hypnotherapist for past lives regression.

I feel tired… I am out of control. It’s late and I’m blogging.
There is a part of me that knew Jesus Christ.
I don’t like that name… People have polluted the name of Christ.
People have profane the name… People have murder in that name.

He has told me, He is known by many names. Pick a name that will endear me to Him. He has told me, He has always been with me, and He has never left my side, no matter what I did or how I felt about myself. He has told me, He is my Spirit Guide. How can I go wrong with Him by my side?

I’m getting tired. I’m going mad… Mad with love for the Divine… Mad with compassion for ever human being. I lost my mind. All comprehension thought is gone. Now what do I do?

Turn off the TV and put on some trance music. No, Peter. Not the radio… Not Coast To Coast AM. I said trance music.

What is Trance music? Do I have any? What does it do?

Trance music put you into hypnotic state where the beloved is touchable… where the Divine is reachable… where the God is obtainable. That pile of CD’s in front of you next to the Mac. Grab that one with the earth as the eye. Play it.

Huh? Mac? What is a Mac?

Good! You are dead to the world. You silly goose. Your iMac, you computer.

I lost my mind. I can’t think straight. It’s midnight. Who’s writing this blog? This music is too weird for me. The beat is pounded in my head. Where am I? Where is God? Who is God? Help Anakha, I don’t know up from down. My head hurts.

This is good… this is very good. You are in a perfect state where I can mold you as clay. Peter, you know that poem by Rumi you stated in the last blog.

Yeah, what about it? What does Rumi mean?

You have been looking for me all of your life. Well, it’s time for you to know your truth. You cannot play coy anymore. You cannot run away and hide you head in the sand. You cannot escape your own destiny. Do you have the guts… do you have the courage to bring your full gifts out into the open?

What are you going to do with me?

The time for playing scared is over… The time for playing small is also over… The time to discover your talent is here now. I pick you. I’ve been watching. Why do you think you had so many Angel watching and grading you for the past fifty years? Just for pleasure? No. I have a purpose for you.

I’m sure you going to tell me what it is, because it’s one o’clock in morning. Way past my bedtime.

Time has no relevancy here. Hey Peter, where are going? Don’t blow it.

I’m going to bed. Good night.

Love and Blessings.

No comments: