Monday, November 19, 2007

I Show Up As Raw Truth

Once it’s on, it’s on… it’s not going to turn off…
What is on?
My raw truth… my radical honesty.
My dark secrets are being reveal
I’m drunken with love’s madness
To be revealing my darkest secrets is liberating.
The Mormon Church is ok right where it is.
Martie and Christine are beautiful and perfect right where they are.
The elixir of loves presences is the truth of all things…
Everything will be healed and forgiven.

I don’t give a shit about the truth that’s presides in organized religion. I only care about what I can feel in my heart… the fire in my belly… the Spirit that dwells within this body. I made vow to live fully within this body. I will continually show up in radiant love. I will speak my truth. I will walk my walk. I will dance my dance. Although, it may not look perfect to you, it’s mine to have. It is myself expression… and I’ll do it however its pleases the God in me.

I love to dance and to express myself. I have found a venue that supports that need for self expression. The energy in that venue vibrates at a higher rate than previous known.

Time has expired. Love and Blessings.

1 comment:

Anakha Coman said...

Peter, Love that hair do! Yes to LA on 3/1...the raw, radiant, naked You!