Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Identity Of Manasseh

Identify yourself! Who are you? What’s your name? What’s your title? What is your agenda? Who do you work for? What is in your heart right now? Who influence this blog?

My name is Manasseh. I am Manasseh.

My title is the mystic warrior. I’m not the only mystic warrior running around on the planet. There are others like me. We are also known as light warriors.

I also have other titles. I am a mystical healer. I am a instrument for Yeshua.

My agenda is to participate in the great healing work of all beings, as they awaken to their true natural state, and join the great Transcendence, which is about to place on the planet.

Who do I work for? I work for Spirit. That unseen realm of light beings, whose desire is nothing more than to bring the inhabitants of this blue marble into a higher state of consciousness. I work for the karma lords and ascended masters whose oversees the work of the rebirth of humanity.

My heart is overflowing with compassion. The state of love, forgiveness, compassion, generosity, gratitude, wisdom, and peace are my core values. If I’m out of alignment with one of these values, I’m out of alignment with my true source. That source is called by many names.

I am influenced by the writings of Anakha Shannon Coman. Of all the beings that I have encounter, no one has ever cause me to split open my heart like a pomegranate and to looked inside at the dark places.

I am asked to end this blog entry for the night. Love and Blessings to my beloved community.

No comments: