Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Morning Rants

I’m feeling blue this Sunday morning. I feel like complaining. I can’t seem to find a ride to church. Who cares any way. The topic today is on the course of miracles and the speaker is dry and boring with no wit. The speaker I really want to hear is away in Bend, Oregon this weekend. I wish she would bring me some of her latest CDs, so I can share with the ministers at the church I regular attend. I think if they heard her speak, they would invite her to speak. Gee, she already has a speaking engagement in January at the other church I attend on Tuesday nights when I’m not somewhere else.

Shit, I hate sitting at home… doing nothing. When I can be out connecting with other like-minded souls. So what if the speaker is not entertaining, at lease I can be out there socially interacting. I think I better get on the phone and get my butt to church. May be the speaker won’t be so bad as I think… I’m outta hear!

Love and Blessings.

2 comments:

Anakha Coman said...

Peter...thank you for your rants...it balances out all your raves...I actually invite you to rant more...rant, rant, rant...I think it could be cleansing and freeing...what if you didn't make everything into a blessing...what if the shit was the shit? I love you brother, rant on!

Anonymous said...

Peter: The Sunday sermon was surprisingly relevant and I got a lot out of it.