Monday, November 26, 2007

Rant And Then Let Go

The Universe heard my rants. I’m tired of listening to myself complain. I’m tired of the struggle to prove myself… to complete with others in the work-a-day-world… Get up… get dress… make a lunch… get something in my stomach… out the door… get on a bus… change buses… get off a bus… walked the rest of the way to work… clock in… wait on customers for eight hours… clock out… go home… do it all again the next day… and the next day… all for what? A stupid greenback? To paid my rent and my bills? What a shity way to live! There, I hope you’re happy with my rant.

It’s time to live for my soul’s purpose. It’s time for adventures that will nourish my spirit. It’s time to wake up the rest of the world. It’s time to heal the broken hearted. It’s time to be who you are came here to be.


Yes, Chris Farmer, as you work your process, the Universe is going to respond to your rants as you let go. I believe, as we rant, we are getting clear what it is we want in our lives. I made the mistake of misjudging Rev. Chris for a dry and boring talk. When in fact it was good and juicy. So good and juicy, I uploaded his talk with Chris’s permission. Lets hope the technological gods are working overtime. This is a first for such attempt.

60 minutes later...
The technological gods were not in my favor tonight... Sorry.

No comments: