Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Guru That I Am

This E-mail from my teacher…

Inspire me
Enrich me
Feed me
Where are you?
I want your words!
xo,
Anakha


If we align ourselves with one side
or the other, we will lose our chance
to work for peace. Reconciliation
requires understanding both sides
in order to bring about peace.
~ author unknown ~

GURU: Gee, yoU Are yoU ~ Rev. Berry Dennis

I am the Guru working for peace…
I am the Guru working for light…
I am the Guru working for spirit…
I am the Guru working for loves presences…
I am the Guru working for the Karmic Lords…
I am the Guru working for the Ascended Masters…

Why are you doing this work? I asked myself...

I want to cooperate fully with the Universe. I want to be in the flow of loves presences. I love Yeshua. I am radiant love. I am the lover. I am the sacred fire. My belly is on fire. I have the power to heal. Yeshua commands my heart. When I show up as the Guru that I am, I’m stepping out of the mundane, cripple body.



Write into the essences of Manasseh… Who is Manasseh?

Radiant light
Radiant love
Caring
Compassionate
Lover
Seeking the lover
Intuitive
Healer
Psychic
Way-shower
Open hearted
Radical honest
Peaceful
Peacemaker
Wisdom minded
Seeking wisdom
Crabby when tired
The sacred fire
My truth is raw
I slobber
I drool
I shuffle
I walked with a gate
My speech is slur
My mind is sharp
My heart is opened
I show up
Do people want to see me?
I don’t care
I just show up
I speak my truth
I walked my walk
I danced my dance
I rock my world.
I am Manasseh

Love and Blessings

No comments: