Thursday, November 15, 2007

Words and phrases…
What do they all mean?
Write into it.
Write into what?
What you know…
What you feel…
What you believe…
What you trust…
What I trust? What I trust?
I trust the Universe.
I trust the Universe to get me there.
I have to trust… I need to trust… I choose to trust.
It’s what gets me through to the other side…
The other side of the pain.
The other side of the fear.
Why is there pain everywhere I see?
On every face that pass by me?
Is the world so full of pain that they can’t feel anymore?
They can’t feel their hearts…
They can’t feel their beloveds…
They can’t feel their desires… their passions… their dreams…
They can’t feel their breath…
They can’t feel their bellies burn with fire…
They become empty…
They become numb…
Without the fire, there is no life… they will die.
God is the fire, the passion that burns within the belly.
God is the heart that beats for the beloved.
God is the breath that breathes every emotion within the body.
God is the desire that drives every dream.
One question remains…
Can love heal the pain?

No comments: