Saturday, November 3, 2007

This Time, I Really Lost My Mind

30 minutes later…

I tried going to sleep… but my wouldn’t turn off. Oh, great! Here I am again, blogging at 1:30 am. I wonder if I can access him again?

Who?

Yeshua.

Who is that?

Uh oh, wrong guy. I guess I did blow it. He’s gone.

Who is gone?

Whom am I talking to?

To me, your imagination.

It’s almost two in the morning and I’m talking to myself. What a waste of time.

Like I said, time is a little relevance here. I am going straight to point before you crash. Do you know what channeling is?

Yes.

I choose you to channeled me, your Beloved.

Uh oh, my imagination wants me to channel Yeshua, the Beloved. I heard about these people who think they’re Jesus Christ, only to be diagnose with some sort of metal illness and are institutionalize for a brief time, then thrown out, on to the street, left homeless with nowhere to go and no one to love. No thank you. I think I will keep my sound mind.

You know in your heart this is what you came here to do. There are people on the planet who are compassionate healers, way-showing mystics, spiritual avatars and reincarnated masters. You are one of these, Manasseh. It’s now time to bring your full gifts to the world. There will be ample opportunity to practice your craft. It will become second nature to you. There is nothing to fear… to worry; I will always be by your side, above and below, all around and inside.

You sound like that New Thought song.

I know, I was the one who wrote the words to the song. Only the words got downloaded. I am going to leave you now. Your mind will turn off and you will fall a sleep.

I don’t feel tired. Some how, I feel energize. Oh well…

Love and Blessings

No comments: