Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Want A New Drug

I found myself thinking I’m bored of the whole New Thought scene. I want something juicier than what I’ve been used to. I’m ready to dive into the ocean of love. I’m craving to go deeper than I’ve ever gone before. A hug is not cutting it for me any more.

The other day at work, Kathy, a co-worker notice how dry my hands were while I was in her office. She took some hand lotion and rub it into my hands. She didn't just rub it on to my hands for a few seconds, but she massage each hand for at lease what seem to be a minute or two. As she work her unknown loving touched, I noticed a smile on my face. Kathy George, you are God.

Last night, as I got ready to go to a movie with a friend, Yeshua whisper in my ear, “You have a treasure yet to be reveal. When you are in a certain circle it will come forth and shall be reveal.” My mind race, what circle…? Who will be in this circle…? When will this circle be form…? That’s just like the ego, wanting it now. I decided to put it in the back of my mind and go enjoy myself at the movie.

This morning as I got ready for church, I couldn’t help think about what I was told by my Spirit Guide. I couldn’t stop thinking about a well-known spiritual peacemaker coming to Portland from Ashland and forming a new group… not just another church… I’m sick of the word church. A sacred heart circle… A beloved community. It would draw from the community of Portland, people whose hearts were open and ready to dive deep into the ocean of love. People who are not afraid to reveal their essences… ready to nurture others with their loving touch like Kathy George gave me.

I can envision this new community as something looking like Ecstatic Circle Dance meets Celebration Church. I envision Anakha Coman as the senior minister giving mini talks each time the community meets… Jimmy T. as the music minister leading us in a Kirtan – a sacred chant and other songs of peace… David F. as the dance minister leading us in movement and ecstatic dance… Gene L. as the media minister documenting and taking it there to world. Each individual serving in their essence of joy… their passion.

There will be expressions of speaking… singing… chanting… dancing… touching… cuddling… holding… healing… psyche readings (COOL).

What if we could remove our skin-suits like in the movie Cocoon, revealing our light bodies… our essences and then we melt into one another ocean of love?

Love and Blessings.

1 comment:

Anakha Coman said...

You are amazing Peter...beautiful vision. I say YES! Let's do it! Beloved Community...Amen!