Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Therefore Her Heart Is Love

This post is about my favorite inspirational speaker in the world. Last week in our writing class, we express our deepest feelings for a individual in the class. Now is my chance to express my deepest feelings for someone whom I respect, admire and ravishingly adore.

A new High Priestess is on the rise. Matriarchy is making its return. Finally, a woman prophet I can fully give my allegiance to. Even though I do not need a religious figure to follow, it would be nice to have someone I can look up to… someone without guile… someone without the ego trip. In my mind, the heart of a woman is much purer than a man’s.

I have seen many people who hearts come corrupt. In a recent E-mail received… a local New Thought organization asking its congregants for their Oregon Kicker checks… What a complete turned off for me… what a bunch of crocodiles. I know which way that organization is headed. We all know what happen to a wonderful spiritual community when greedy hearts get involve.

The power of the Holy Spirit… the Universe is purifying a certain heart I know… making sure that heart won’t become corrupt with greed or a hidden agenda. She is being stripped naked right before her potential congregants. She must be patient while the sacred fires doing their sacred… magical work, burning away anything that is false or of no use to God. Everyone is praying with her… for her… about her. They want her to be their minister… I want her to be my minister.

She is the catalyst for that which is to come. Know ye not you are the mouthpiece of the Lord…? Yes, you Anakha Shannon Coman, the mystical… the sacred-hearted mouthpiece of God.

Anakha Coman is on fire for God! Alive… Blazing… Radiant… Radical… Love. She a radical just like Yeshua in his life time. She has this blazing energy, too big for any organized religion to contain. She has this radiant love that will melt any icy-cold heart when they step into her presences. When her stars are aligned in the zodiac, she will become bigger than any well-known speaker/author I know. She is a indigo child borne out of the sixties love generation. She was the love child of two individuals who surrender themselves to love. Therefore her heart is love.

Love and Blessings Anakha.

1 comment:

Anakha Coman said...

Peter I am honored by your words, your constant loving and adoring...you are lifting me, you are helping me to believe in Life and in the process of this deep Soul alchemy that has taken hold of me and is having its way. I wish to create the Beloved community with you...we are my Beloved Brother, every day, every breath...enjoy the ride. I love you Peter...thank you for seeing me with Love's eyes!