Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Naked Heart Puja

I am nourished within the darkness of the womb. Lit by candlelight are the faces of the beloved. My naked heart melts by loves embrace. Words utter into my mind dropped down into my ridged body. My heart was softly cradle by five Goddesses who took their turn breathing their yearnings into my nostrils.

Bodies dancing in primal movements… ecstatic noise growling in unison… oh sweet is the joy to be reunited with the tribe of my belonging. To dance the sacred dance with my soul brother is beyond description. Breathing the essence of the evening was worth five times greater than the admission price charged.

Love seems so sweet when I take my sex-craze ego out of the equation. The simple act of the gentle touch of the cheek heals years of distorted trauma. God loving God. The naked heart revealed in radiant love. I choose beloved Yeshua as my lover… I am the lover.

Love and Blessings.

1 comment:

Alder said...

Peter....
You got to go to the Puja? Yea or you! I have injured my knee so I am on crutches and will have surgery in the next few weeks. I guess I will have to wait for awhile before joining you at ecstatic dance. I survived the Mormon wedding, but it was what brought me to the 'breaking point' and my knee paid the price. Love ya! Alder