Friday, December 21, 2007

The Blessing Of Showing Up

All I have to do is show up… It’s that simple. God is already there. WOW… what a concept. Showing up in the energy of radiant love is an awesome blessing. The mirror reflects back what you already are. No lies here my friend. The mirror… The universe cannot lie. Everywhere I went last week… the bus stop… to work… the movies with Dan… to Gene’s house… the Puja, I receive nothing but blessings. It was amazing week… Even the Trailblazers are winning. This stuff really does work.

I can’t wait for my next gig(s)… breakfast with Dan and Jeff… a Michael Allen Harrison Christmas concert at the Old Church… a ecstatic dance to celebrate Gene’s life. If my stars are align and if I’m in right place at the right time, I might find myself alone in the Ruby-car with AC and DF and of course Jack for a trip over the snow-covered mountain. A ride in the car with Oregon’s best Puja instructors’… ooooh what a blessing.

Love and Blessings.

P.S. The best blessing of all... Christmas with Mom and Dad... my brother, Mitch... my sister, Karie and Bard, her boyfriend.

No comments: