Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ease Or Dis-ease

Can you open your heart and express the innermost desires of you heart? For some people this is a difficult task to perform. I learn the other day in a class about the chakra system within the human body… clearing and recharging your chakras. Disease can devolved within the body when one of these energy centers become block.

There is now scientific proof our mind is link to each of the seven main chakra in the human body. The body-mind connection is real. Our very thoughts control the health we have. Is it true we are what we eat? What about we are what we put into our minds?

The question I have for my good friend Gene when he die on that dance floor last December, what did you put into your mind that morning…? What were you thinking to cause your heart chakra to stop functioning? I apologize for being insensate to your private thoughts. The curiosity of my expressive mind allows me to asked such a question.

The proof is all around me. I have seen individuals from my former religion… the LDS Church get sick and die right before my eyes. They would get colds… migraines… fevers… and other illnesses when left untreated… at the root cause… they would give up the ghost.

Another question arises in my mind… Why have my Mom and Dad remain healthy all these years? Is it because they are comfortable in their own skin…? They know how to take care of their bodies and what to eat…? These are good answers, but there is more than meets the eye. My parents knew how to express themselves in ways I didn’t understand… When I was in my youth attending the Mormon Church, they would often express their displeasure what the Mormon Church was drumming into my head… from time to time there would be burst of outrage for what they found in the morning newspaper. They did not hold anything back when it came to discipline us kids… we were spank… unlike today it be consider child abuse.

May be… there is no maybe about it… thanks to unrepressed expression, we are well rounded adults. Why stuffed the emotion when you can express it… free it… breath it.

Love and Blessings

No comments: