Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Manasseh’s Ultimatum

I have come a long way since stepping foot on to my spiritual path. I see parallels in my life along with my beloved brother Gene. My minister/teacher encouraged more posts with dialogue with my alter ego, Manasseh. In this revealing paper written more than a year ago for Mystical Activism class, Manasseh delivers a ultimatum. I love you, Martie. You brought out the best in me. In fact, you help birth Manasseh. I don't understand why my audience loves Manasseh...

I, Manasseh, am involved in the empowering and the healing of humanity on a global level, through the book, ‘You Are God!’

Message from Manasseh -- Mon. June 12, 2006 10:04 AM
Setting: Home Depot parking lot, Tigard, Oregon
Situation: Peter came to work, feeling empowered and happy. Peter was pushing shopping carts around 10 am, when he came upon a cart fill with garbage and empty beer bottles. Peter promptly threw a tizzy fit and tossed the contents of the cart on to the ground.

Manasseh: “How do you feel now about what just happen?”

Peter: “I’m pist! Why can’t people put their trash where it belongs? Why do I have to pick up their garbage?”

Manasseh: You’re no longer feeling happy and empowered. It’s amazing just how fast your attitude can switch… and you know this is you choice.”

Peter: “So, what are you trying to tell me?”

Manasseh: “Is this your soul’s purpose to push shopping carts for the rest of your life?”

Peter: “No!”

Manasseh: “What is your soul’s purpose? Do you know what it is?”

Peter: “Yes. It is to write that book you wanted to write.”

Manasseh: “Are you in alignment with your soul’s purpose?”

Peter: “No. I’m not in alignment. I’m pushing shopping carts.”

Manasseh: “This is interesting… you know your soul’s purpose, and yet you are pushing shopping carts. This must be your choice not to be responsible for your soul’s purpose.” Peter, you have choice here. Time is short… you don’t have much time here. What are you doing about it?”

Peter: “Are you asking me to quite Home Depot?”

Manasseh: “That may be one option. The choice is up to you.”

Peter: “How will I support myself?”

Manasseh: “Are we going to listen to the monsters of fear and doubt? Can you do that hand motion you were taught this weekend? Do that over and over again. Do you feel the fear leaving?”

Peter: “Yes! It feels good without that feeling of fear and doubt.”

Manasseh: “Good! Keep doing the release hand motion.”

Peter: “What about my ten year Home Depot bonus?”

Manasseh: “You don’t need it. Nine years at Home Depot is enough. I’m giving you a deadline: By your next birthday, you need let go of Home Depot. Do the hand motion and release Home Depot from you consciousness.”

Peter: “Oh my gosh! God, my higher self wants me to leave Home Depot by October 1, 2006. What are the consequence if I make the choice to stay with Home Depot?”

Manasseh: “Your body will shut down until you’re in alignment with Universe’s calling and the purpose why you are here. The only reason why you’re in this Mystical Activist circle is to do your practicum, which is your book. This extraordinary circle of Goddesses is in synchronicity with your soul’s purpose. All things in the Universe work for the good of the whole. You, Peter, are on your path. You cannot afford to be lazy at this time.”

Peter: “this is scary and exciting at the same time.”

Manasseh: “Exciting, yes! You need not to be scare when you’re on your path. Your Angels, your Spirit Guides are here to assist in your soul’s purpose. I invite you to share this ‘download’ with your beloved MA group and you will know this transmission or ‘download’ you may preferred to call it, will be validated. Know that this ‘download’ is for your higher good. You are the loved by the Universe.

End Of Transmission…

Peter: “WOOOO!”


Claiming The Power Of Manasseh

Every morning when I get out of bed
The thought runs through my head
What a great day to be alive.
I go into the bathroom
And I stand before the mirror in my entire nakedness
What a beautiful body this mortal has
Who are you? Whispered a voice from the beyond.
The Light. The Love. The Glory.
Go deeper still… where does the power comes from?
It lie deep down inside
Is the knowledge that lies dormant



-- Two Months Later --


The headline in my imagination reads:
SCROGIN FALLS IN SHOWER, DISLOCATES KNEE

Dateline: AP DURHAM, OR. Aug 3rd Peter Scrogin, 48 yr old male, a Home Depot associate at the Tigard, Oregon store, was the shower approximately 10:45 pm, Wednesday night. Reportedly lost his balance and became trap on bottom of shower tab. Scrogin screams for help were heard by upstairs’ neighbors immediately came to his aid. 911 dispatched firemen and paramedics to Scrogin’ Durham apartment residents, where he was rescues from the shower tub with a dislocated knee cap and transported by ambulance to Providence St. Vincent’s hospital in NW Portland. Scrogin is reportedly to be resting comfortably.


Another Headline reads:
SCROGIN SCHEDULED FOR SURGERY FRIDAY

Dateline: AP PORTLAND, OR. Aug 4TH Peter Scrogin, 48 yr old male with cerebral palsy, is scheduled to have reconstructed surgery on right patella on Friday afternoon at Providence St. Vincent’s hospital. Surgery is set for 3 pm. A hospital spokesman stated surgery may be delay due to Scrogin’ low priority status and unforeseen circumstance.

No comments: