Friday, February 1, 2008

My Green Necklace

I got my green necklace back from the repair shop today. I wanted to put it on right away. Yeshua told me to wait until the next ritual ceremony where a High Priestess can put it for you. Okay… February 14th is Anakha’s next ritual. I can wait until than.

As Jeffrey and I were driving down northeast Broadway, another voice within my head asked, “Have you paid off all your debts yet?” No, I thought to myself. “You shouldn’t ware it until you have done so.” The voice came again.

Is this voice different from Yeshua’s voice? Is this the same voice that almost drove me insane when I a practicing Mormon? This voice sounds like the critical voice from within. I want to ware my green necklace as soon as possible. How am I going to pay off fourteen hundred dollar by February 14th?

That green necklace means a great deal to me… it gives me confidence as a lightworker and a healer. The necklace contains healing as well as psychic properties. I follow my heart in picking out the necklace. Yeshua wanted me to try it on and ware it when I first found it at Healing Waters & Sacred Spaces in NE Portland. I had to place it on laid away for three months while paying for it.

I felt naked when the thread broke and fell off my neck when I was at Sacred Circle Dance. I was almost devastated when I found it on floor of the bathroom as I was getting dress after dance. But, I kept my cool as Gene drove me across town to take it in for repair. I compare it to being naked without Mormon Garments. Yes, I once wore those. I don’t miss them.

Love and Blessings.

1 comment:

Owen Anschel said...

Hi Peter,

Sorry we didn't get to connect, I was in the middle of a conversation when I saw you. I tried to find you afterwards, but you had already left by the time I came back upstairs.

Anyway, I appreciate your support today-it meant a lot to me. I am grateful for you, your presence, and your devoted love.

Please e-mail me-would love to talk.