Thursday, February 7, 2008

Erotic Remembrances

This post is for my beloveds… Anakha, David and Gene. I awoke from an erotic remembrances dream, so I decided to get up and blog about it. Six Mormon women turned me on.

May 1979: The very first erotic experience… Jolene and I were sitting on her couch, kissing… making out. I don’t think she was wearing a bra. I can remember feeling her breasts against my body.

October 1980: Sherri removes the top portion of her dress, exposing her breasts. I remembered replacing her clothing, kissing her, holding her tightly to my body. Another erotic moment with Sherri came in February 1981: she have moved out of her grandparent’s home into a studio apartment off of 71st & SE Division. We were alone and she started undressing me. She took off her clothes and we made love on the bare floor. I remember riding the bus down Division Street towards home and being high from the euphoria.

Ginger never made me hot in her presences, in November 1988; she called me one night to tell me she couldn’t come over because she was horny for my body. Shit!

March 1989: I was attending a LDS Church singles dance in Seattle. I dance with a beautiful woman named Diana, who was wearing a tight fitting dress, which would reveal every sensual curve of her body as she moved across the dance floor. I was so turned on.

May 1990: I remember greeting my girlfriend, Pam at the front door of her Canby home. She was wearing these parachute pants. As I was greeting her, I was bending over backwards, kissing her. I was hornier than hell.

This segment of the blog is a love story. This is the way I want to be held by my beloved. Periodically 1992 – 2003: Every time I dance with Kay, she would hold me tightly to her body. She would look into my eyes as if she was going to kiss me. I never did get a chance to taste those sweet lips of her. She never did take the chance to kiss me because of fear.

My last erotic encounter was Sunday, February 3rd: where I embraced Anakha, like Kay, tightly to my body. I held in a full embrace my beloveds, David, Gene and Anakha. As I held them against my body, listen to their moaning and felt the sweet sweat from their bodies.

Love and Blessings.

P.S. The only regret I have is the guilt that was associated with these divine erotic experiences that were for my devolvement.

No comments: