Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Everlasting Kiss

My one and only day off from work I find myself watching a movie on HBO called, “The Last Kiss.” It is the story of a young engaged couple that is caught up in their own self-absorb ego. They both desperately seeking away around the heartache and the unforgiveness they both experience from their indiscretion as well as their unfaithfulness.

In my highly evolve state of consciousness, it is permissible to have more than one lover. I say let love be love. God loving God. Enough of this God killing God business! We got to reverse this trend. We got to get over our self-absorb pettiness and allow the free flow of love go where it wants to goes. We must allow this free flow expression of love be or we are doom as a species.

My teacher is capable of loving more than one lover. I am open to a future lover who wants to explore my body and than wants to return to a former lover or find a new lover. That being said, you would think I have lost my mind. Good! I’m in good company.

The forthcoming DVD documentary, “We Are The Lovers” will further demonstrate this lesson. If you cannot wait for “We Are The Lovers” set for release later this year, you can click on Divine Masculine Blog or NakedHeart Blogin the right panel and scroll down to the YouTude video clip. There you can view a sample of what you may find in the DVD documentary.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to get past the last kiss and enjoy that ever-last-ing kiss?

Love and Blessings.

2 comments:

Gene Latimer said...

What a blessing to be knowing The Lover you are.

May many more get to experience that truth as you continue showing up so fully in Life.

Anonymous said...

Well said.