Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Cry For Help From My Soul

My heart and soul feels depleted this morning. My inner voice told me I needed to be at Koru House at 11: 00 am.

Why? What about work?

Fuck Work! You have enough money to pay the rent. Please take care of your of heart and soul today. If you don’t, you’ll paid for it later. You will need to take $200.00 from the Angel Box and your green necklace with you for the day. Please listen to your soul.

Why so much money?

$150.00 for Anakha and Gene. $25.00 for lunch. And $25.00 for the party tonight.

What party?

You’ve forgotten about the Erotic Ball.

But, I don’t have a costume to wear for the ball.

You and your bull shit excuse. The Universe will provide. Now post and sent it out there.

Now?

Now, wise guy!

1 comment:

Peter C Scrogin said...

You will need $250.00 instead.

Why... Now what?

Gene needs a bigger cut. Anakha & Gene are a team