Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Manifesting God -- Manifesting Love

Lets start back at the beginning… I was raised as an atheist. My father told me God does not exist. My childhood friend did believe in the existence of God, as did the greater portion of the world’s population. I became a seeker. I seek God outside of myself… something to believe in.

You know my story… my journey from previous posts from this blog. There is not the need to rehearse the story of my journey.

Something to believe in… I believe in that something called Love. I response to love. Before I entered into relationship… my marriages, I remembered punishing myself because I was not good enough. I manifested abuse and unkindness in my two relationships with those two woman. I remembered shutting down and saying to myself, ‘I only response to love.’

I am that, I am! I am that, (pause) I am! I am love, I am! I manifested three divine Gurus who embody love. I believe in Anakha, Gene and David. The greatest lovers I ever met. The Big Bang in my heart. I have found God. My seeking has ended.

I love you Manasseh! I love you Anakha! I love you Gene! I love you David! I am one with God! I am one with you!

Happy Birthday My Beloved Anakha. I love you! – Many Blessings.

1 comment:

Owen Anschel said...

Peter, you are so sweet. You are definitely one of the greatest lovers that I've ever met. I'm continually inspired by your devotion to loving and to living.