Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Is Celebration Church Ready For Anakha Coman?

For months now, I have this overwhelming desire for my Guru to come and speak at Celebration Church. I’ve been working hard this week to coordinate this.

In the process I found some resistances. There has been excuse after excuse not view her video web blog; i.e. we don’t have time to view her blogs. Can you send us a CD or a DVD of her speaking?

I have been working with Gene to put together selected video blogs of Anakha into a DVD package for Celebration Church to view. After watching all eleven video segments and trying to pick out which video to put on the DVD. It occurred to me may be they're not ready for the wildness of Anakha.

I E-mail Gene back: SHE IS SO AWSON!! My two favorite video are "Manifesting" the I Am that I Am and Embodying God -- Our Erotic Awakening. Wish we can post all 11 videos on one DVD, so they can get the whole range of Anakha's spiritual favors. In my opinion if they can't handle Anakha's erotic demeanor then they are not ready for Anakha at all. I wouldn’t want to change her so she can fit in to their mold. She is too authentic for that. Why cover up her true wildness just to speak at a church?

I question the fact why we have to make something better? Why do need to change something around just to fit someone else paradigm? I say if you don't like the package that it comes in, than don't buy it. The same goes for our own bodies -- if they're not broken, why fix it? Our culture is obsess with their body makeover, namely plastic surgery. Why do we have to have some better?

So Jimmy... Why did you remake your movie, The Moses Code? Didn't you like the first version?

I don't know if I want to hear Anakha speak at Celebration Church if I can't experience her in her full mystical eroticism. If you take that part away, you mind well take God away too.

Many Blessings.

1 comment:

billromas said...

anakha speaks with a wide open heart, before assuming, let the church see and hear and feel her energy, all of our energies. then if they say no, there will be others who will understand. bill