Monday, April 14, 2008

Calling Forth Love

My cohorts seem to be silent this week. It might be my turn to speak up in terms of holding the bloggedsphere open for my beloveds.

Reflecting back on the last four years since I started out on this journey with the first steps by leaving an intuition of dogma doctrine, which held me spellbound for a great portion of my life. As my evolvement commence, I notice my discontentment for the LDS Church has steadily diminish over time. Remembering at that point of turning my back and walking away from something that have cause suffering in my life… Feeling the feelings of anger and bitterness for wasted time and energy.

Setting out on my new path, hoping it will lead me to fulfillment… Something real and lasting. But first, learning to let go of the ego and being fully honest with myself. I was having new experiences and meeting healthy vibrant people. Within the last year, I connected with the Sacred Circle Dance community and I was attracted by the energy and vitality of certain females. I knew they wouldn’t be attracted to me. To let go of this pain, I would close my eyes and breathe in Yeshua, breathe out Manasseh. I can feel my own breath inside of me. The God inside of me have been in love with me for over fifty years.

A guess speaker at Celebration Church this past Sunday. Charlie Heavenrich, a river mystic from the Grand Canyon, made this profound statement: “The ego is only attached to things outside of ourselves, which are impermanent.” Charlie talk about how his heart was broken… Crack open only to be fill up with love.

Yes Beloveds, the game of love is a hard game to play. But it become easy when you know who loves you first.

Maybe I’m not looking for a Soulmate like I thought I was, but a lover. A long time friend who I met when I join the Mormon Church, Dan Hastings, was manifesting a Soulmate but ended up with a lover. He is enjoying himself in this new relationship. He doesn’t know how long it will last, at lease he’s living in the moment. What am I? Chopped liver? Am I good enough as Dan to manifest a love life? I placed my order with the Universe.

Many Blessings.

No comments: