Friday, March 28, 2008

Penetrating The Sacred

A guy like me with my condition can easily stay home and sit in front of the boo tube for the rest of his life. Not me. I refuse to sit at home waiting for someone to take me somewhere or waiting for something to happen. Forget it! I’ll do it myself.

Somewhere within the city of Portland exist a subculture of loving individuals who strive to enliven their sacred community. Artists, musicians, healers and people left over from the hippie generation come from miles around to make community for ninety minutes on a Sunday morning. This sacred community is invisible to the untrained mind driving down I – 5 looking for that which will jumpstart his/her soul into motion that will lead to the ocean of love.

I will get on the bus in the Tualatin/Bridgeport area to go to Portland to attend my workshops… Puja(s)… Kirtan(s)… Sacred Circle Dance or whatever my heart is call to go. Somehow, after the event is over, the Universe sees me safely home.

As more people awaken in their Self Realization, where love is only game in town, the demand for sacred events will increase. Portland is poise to become the next Sedona. New Thought Churches… Spiritual Communities will keep growing. The Sacred Circle Dance community will burst its seams.

Tonight, I will penetrate the sacred. Love and Blessings.

No comments: