Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Five Layers Of Love

How close can I get to God? Wait… I am God!

Growing up with a boyhood friend/neighbor whom was raise Catholic was my first exposure to religion. Lets call this layer number one. Larry told me the Nuns hit your hands with a stick when you’re not good. Ouch!

Layer number two came in Junior High School known as Young Life… Born-Again Christianity. I guess it was cool to be a part of prayer meetings and Bible study on the school campus. But, was I fulfilled?

I dove head long into a thirty year Mormon journey with layer number three. Would I find myself? Would I find what I truly long for?

The surprising shift to layer number four must be New Thought. I thought I was going to be a Mormon forever. Some time ago I blog I wanted a new drug. That new drug has been inside of me since the day I was born. Why live in fear when you can live in love?

Layer number five? What do you call it, Anakha? Love Embodiment. It’s all about how you treat yourself. Everything about your being is the Universe. When Yeshua walked the Earth, he taught his followers the practice of Ahimsa... nonviolence to self and others... The true nature of the sacred heart.

I was born with it. There is no need to look for it. I already have it. I am radiant love. I embody love. I am the Guru for me. Anakha is a Guru. Gene is a Guru. David is a Guru. Anakha, Gene and David live in layer number five… Love Embodiment. Every where they go... every face they see, is the face of God.

Light attracts light. I’m in love with Anakha. I’m in love with Gene. I’m in love with David. I’m in love with myself. Love Embodiment.

Love and Blessings.

P.S. Yeshua reminds me to honor and remember my past. Yeshua: "It is how you came to this state of being."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.