Friday, January 11, 2008

You Cannot Hide From Love's Grace

A new world
A new drug
A new way of being
A new perspective…a new way of seeing things
A new heart beats in my chest
A new love…a pure love

A new world is waiting for me…waiting to be birth. A new drug to inject into my veins…a new drug to transform my DNA. I AM the perfect love of God…a Divine Being waiting for his new world to be birth. Born out of the need to love…the need to give love…the need to be love. I walk the divine path, searching for the divine, like myself to mirror my love for you…I cried when you cry. I laughed when you laugh. I shut up and listen when you need to talk. I am here to share your joys and your despairs. This is my way of being. The way I see you is the way I see myself…I’m a mirror to you…I’m a bundle of love. My heart beats for you…my beloved.

Oh please, Dear sweet Goddess, give birth to this inherent need for love. Before it too late…before the world dies due to a lack of love. Love is like Air…without it, we all suffocate and die. I beg of you, please don’t retreat from love’s course you started in your heart’s dream. I don’t care if you ever respond to me. I will keep showing up until the world is no more. Someday, you will listen to me…you will listen to my beloved Yeshua. Yes my love, the rain will fall…the flowers will bloom…the sun will come out from behind the clouds and shine once again upon your face. You cannot hide form Love’s Grace.

No comments: