Friday, January 25, 2008

Am I My Brothers' Keeper?

According to Anakha’s post, “Radical Responsibility” I know nothing of what love really is. I have failed my own children. My parents claim I do not have any responsibility for my children lives. In my view, Anakha Coman is a woman prophet… My Minister. She is the mouthpiece for God…My Beloved Yeshua. I have failed my children! I have failed my children!

Did the LDS Church fail me when they didn’t come looking for me when I stopped going to church? I think not so… I gave them the cold shoulder every time they held out their hand to me. Local church members quickly grew tired of me rejecting their offers. After two years of reaching out to me, they gave up and left me alone. Would Yeshua given up on me and left me alone? Anakha understands the parable of the lost sheep. Jeffrey Smith understands the parable of the lost sheep.

Who is this Jeffrey Smith? Jeffrey is the lone member of the LDS Church who stuck by me when I stray from the church. Consider as one of the least of these by the world, a man without guile, disable from birth makes his way in the world without complaint. We’re two peas in a pod, easy-going with healthy appetites… we dine out twice a week. A love for smooth jazzy/new age music… Michael Allen Harrison fans. Yea, we hangout together… why he wants to hang with me… a jack Mormon is beyond me… is beyond my understanding. A man who doesn’t understands why people have to play head games with each other.

This radical love calls for radical responsibility! Yes. We are our brothers’ keeper. Anakha will never give up on Nicole. Anakha will always love Nicole with a love that surpasses people understanding. Anakha doesn’t give a shit about looking good… Let the world questioned, “How can you love a meth addict?” Remember, people were questioning Yeshua when he was ministering to the leper… the meth addicts of his day. Am I not my brothers’ keeper?

Never have I seen the Christic example than this woman prophet who will ventures into the deep crevasses of her soul just to heal the wounded parts of herself. Most people would rather project their pain on to others than to visit/view the dark, ugly places in their hearts. Not Anakha. She will do anything to heal the hearts of her beloveds. Anakha, I know you are God! Jeffrey, you are God!

Love and Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey peter you should talk about your children.