Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Manasseh Dreams have struck again. Gene, I think you are right… you may be on to something.

A woman in a yellow-framed wheelchair rolled up next to me. “I’ve been waiting for you.” She told me.

Who was this attractive, openhearted, middle-aged woman with the pale green eyes that sees down to the deaths of your soul? Every time she smiles, she can melt the iciness of the coldest of hearts.

“Huh? For me?” Flabbergasted, I blurted out, “You’re not real!”

She locked her wheelchair in place and then she gently lifted herself up out of the rolling chair, took two steps closer to me and plop herself down into my lap. I felt the sensation of the weight and the warmth of her body upon my lap… she felt very real. She put her right arm around my neck and with those pale green eyes of hers, stares into my eyes right down to the core of my being and simply reply, “Oh, I’m real alright.”

She than gently leans her head against my cheekbone as if she was at home with herself. Have you ever had a dream that felt so real, but you knew it was just a dream? “Okay, if you’re so real, than tell me your name.” I asked her. Never in a dream has a woman’s name been reveal until now.

“Chelsea, my name is Chelsea. But, I don’t like my name. You can call me… “ (POP) Dammed it… day light streams into my bedroom window. There, with my blankets huddle around my neck, staring at the trees outside my bedroom window.

I swear the dream felt so real… vivid in every color, detail in every action and motion, sensational in every feeling and emotion. I should’ve known it was all a dream with the violent sidebar of a ritual death, which seem surreal and its flake scenery that didn’t make any since.

The Love’s Elixir community may grow weary of my Manasseh dreams in my ego opinion I’m limiting it to the You Are God blog. I believe my inner lover has retired for the evening.

No comments: